If you and your employees meet the eligibility criteria for the JobKeeper payment, you can enrol for the JobKeeper payment through:
- ATO online services for individuals and sole traders accessed through your myGov account (sole traders only)
- business Portal using your myGov ID
- your registered tax professional.
If you have employees you need to:
- ask them to complete the JobKeeper employee nomination notice and return it to you
- continue to pay at least $1,500 to each eligible employee per JobKeeper fortnight (the first JobKeeper fortnight is 30 March 2020 to 12 April 2020)
- for the first two fortnights, we will accept payment for each fortnight provided it is paid by 8 May 2020. If you do not pay your staff by this date, you will not be able to claim JobKeeper for the first two fortnights.