Tourism Recovery Fund Grant
The Australian and Queensland Governments are providing funding to tourism operators located in the Whitsunday Local Government Area for tourism infrastructure projects, both new and existing, that will provide significant benefit to the Tropical Cyclone Debbie affected area. The Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games (DTESB) has overall responsibility for the Tourism Recovery Fund. The Regional Tourism Organisation, Tourism Whitsundays is responsible for administering the funding.
The objective of the Tourism Recovery Fund is to facilitate recovery, rebuild and/or create new tourism experiences and infrastructure that will drive demand, improve quality, and increase tourism expenditure, with flow-on economic benefits across the tourism supply chain.
Click on the picture below for more information.
- DROUGHT BITES BUT STILL NO DAMS
- Choosing a currency specialist, what you need to know
- Employer to pay $600,000 to former employee after failing to separate worker with violent criminal past before physical assault
- Sexually inappropriate texts to co-workers a valid reason for dismissal: Co-workers not required to tell employee to stop
- Definitive Guide to Business IT
- New family and domestic violence leave entitlements
- Call for residents to improve visibility of house numbers
- Airlie Beach Foreshore construction tender awarded
- 40 jobs as luxury tourism operator expands in Whitsundays
- Tourism boost as Hayman Island set to re-open next year