Tourism Recovery Fund Grant
The Australian and Queensland Governments are providing funding to tourism operators located in the Whitsunday Local Government Area for tourism infrastructure projects, both new and existing, that will provide significant benefit to the Tropical Cyclone Debbie affected area. The Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games (DTESB) has overall responsibility for the Tourism Recovery Fund. The Regional Tourism Organisation, Tourism Whitsundays is responsible for administering the funding.
The objective of the Tourism Recovery Fund is to facilitate recovery, rebuild and/or create new tourism experiences and infrastructure that will drive demand, improve quality, and increase tourism expenditure, with flow-on economic benefits across the tourism supply chain.
Click on the picture below for more information.
- Whitsundays Wows At Aussie Tourism Exchange
- No Change To Kerbside Recycling In The Whitsunday Region
- Daydream Island’s New Pools
- RBA Announces May Cash Rate Decision
- Minister reappoints RDA MIW Committee Chair
- Kapow Whitsunday New Office
- QTIC DEVELOPING THE FUTURE OF WORK
- Magic Miles Updated Since Debbie
- Council Jump Starts Rally Championships
- Free Parking To Continue During Shute Harbour Restoration