Tourism Recovery Fund Grant
The Australian and Queensland Governments are providing funding to tourism operators located in the Whitsunday Local Government Area for tourism infrastructure projects, both new and existing, that will provide significant benefit to the Tropical Cyclone Debbie affected area. The Department of Tourism, Major Events, Small Business and the Commonwealth Games (DTESB) has overall responsibility for the Tourism Recovery Fund. The Regional Tourism Organisation, Tourism Whitsundays is responsible for administering the funding.
The objective of the Tourism Recovery Fund is to facilitate recovery, rebuild and/or create new tourism experiences and infrastructure that will drive demand, improve quality, and increase tourism expenditure, with flow-on economic benefits across the tourism supply chain.
Click on the picture below for more information.
- Australia Gets The Clipper Race Seal Of Approval
- Foot Stamps His Mark In Marble
- Little town with a big town capacity
- The Whitsunday Clipper Carnival
- Clipper 2017-18 Race fleet to set sail on Wondrous Whitsundays Race
- Tourism Recovery Fund Grant
- Networking Breakfast September 2017
- Meeting Shadow Minister for Tourism
- Countdown to Whitsunday Clipper Race Carnival begins
- New festival of sailing a shore thing for Whitsundays